- This policy applies to the website operating under the url: rfcell.pl
- Operator of the service and Administrator of personal data is: RFcell Technologies Sp. z o.o., 34/15 Rakowiecka St., 02-532 Warsaw
- The contact e-mail address of the operator is: email@example.com
- The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data with regard to the data provided voluntarily on the Website.
- The Website uses your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling requests via the contact form
- The Website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behaviour in the following way:
- Through data voluntarily entered in the forms, which are entered into the Operator’s systems.
- Through the storage of cookies (so-called “cookies”) in the end devices.
Selected data protection methods used by the Operator
- The login and entry points for personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). This ensures that the personal and login data entered on the website are encrypted on the user’s computer and can only be read on the target server.
- In order to protect the data, the Operator regularly makes backup copies.
- An important element of data protection is also regular updating of the software used by the Operator to process personal data.
The service is hosted (technically maintained) on the servers of the Operator: zenbox.pl
Your rights and additional information on how your data will be used
- In certain situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients if this is necessary for the performance of a contract concluded with you or for the fulfilment of obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients:
- hosting company on the basis of entrustment
- authorized employees and associates who use the data in order to fulfil the purpose of the website operation
- Your personal data is processed by the Administrator no longer than it is necessary for the performance of the related activities specified in separate regulations (e.g. on accounting). With regard to marketing data, the data will be processed no longer than for 3 years.
- You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- access to personal data concerning you,
- have them rectified,
- restriction of processing,
- and data transfer.
- You can complain about the Administrator’s actions to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, 2 Stawki Street, 00-193 Warsaw.
- Providing personal data is voluntary.
- Personal data is not transferred from third countries within the meaning of personal data protection regulations. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
- Personal data shall not be disclosed to other data recipients without express consent.
Information in forms
- The Service collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal information if provided.
- The Service may record information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- The data given in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. to perform the process of service request or business contact, service registration, etc. Each time the context and description of the form informs in a clear way what it is used for.
Information about cookies
- Cookies are computer data, in particular text files that are stored in the final device of the Service User and are intended for use on the websites of the Service. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, the time of storing them on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
- The operator of the Website is the entity placing cookies on the Website User’s terminal equipment and accessing them.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- maintaining session of User of the Website (after logging in), for example thanks to which logged in User does not have to re-enter login and password on each subpage of the Website or use selected language version of the Website.
- There are two main types of cookies used within the Website: “session” (session cookies) and “permanent”. (persistent cookies). Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored in the final device of the User until logging out, leaving the website or switching off software (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- Web browsing software (Internet browser) usually allows by default to store cookies on User’s end device. Users of the Website can change their settings in this regard. Internet browser makes it possible to delete cookies. It is also possible to block cookies automatically. Detailed information on this subject can be found in help or documentation of a web browser.
Managing cookies – how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
- If you do not want to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We stipulate that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may hinder or, in extreme cases, make it impossible to use websites.